Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fox Hoodie

I saw this on Pinterest and since I freaking love foxes I decided to recreate it.
  1. I free-handed a fox template pattern for the hoodie. I got the hoodie from Target (my son wears 12 M)
  2. I bought some reddish orange corduroy fabric, white felt, black felt, and buttons.
  3. I cut out the coordinating pieces of corduroy and felt from the template.
  4. I sewed around the edges of each piece.
  5. Then I used fray-check around the edges so the fabric won't fray.
  6. Then I sewed some little black buttons on for eyes.
  7. And Voila! Super cute and stylin hoodie for my little fox ;-)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 1, 2020 at 12:54 AM , Blogger elsajohn said...

Awesome post. I’m a regular visitor of your blog and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the excellent site. I will be a regular visitor for a long time.
ya hayyu ya qayyum

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home